Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Am Not Dismayed

The weather is cold and dreary but not so my heart. It is filled with the warmth and love of a Saviour, who is faithful and always carries us through lifes trials.
Church is an important part of our lives. We are active members, doers of the Word. Believing that each of us is born with awesome gifts from God that should be used for His glory and not wasted.
We have experienced some trials these past weeks...some rough and raging seas have made the place that is our Sanctuary, confusing and frankly disappointing.
But, I am not dismayed! I, do not follow man nor give account to any...I follow Jesus Christ and because of Him I walk in faith and victory today.
Leaving past things behind and going forward, knowing that God is moving and only He is in control.

0 comments: