Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Us Gals


I am going on a road trip and I love me a road trip! My cousins Sandi and Cindy and I, leave in the morning...Yee Haw! We, will pick up our friend Sheila whom we haven't seen for years and head up north to her Summer home. Yep...we have made some of our favorite dishes so that there will be no big time cooking! Sandi requested my chicken salad on croissants, so that's what I did this afternoon. Now, I am baking a batch of Amish breakfast bars. No fuss, no muss...Just catching up, relaxing and enjoying some girl time.
Blessings...Catch ya'll next week!

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds perfect. Have a blessed time.

Felisol said...

Wishing you the best with the best.
Road trip, homemade food, friends and a summer house; what a perfect recipe.

Pat said...

Sounds like lots of fun, and I love the idea of taking some favorite dishes along!
Where's the summer home?
Hal and I are leaving tomorrow too, praying for traveling mercies for all of us!

Margie said...

how awesome!

Constance said...

Sounds absolutely lovely and relaxing! I am trying to get caught up in the blog world and I am afraid it's going to take me quite a while!

Can't wait to hear about your girlfriends adventure!
Connie