Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes


Here it is 3 days before Christmas! It seems, now that I am older the Season flies by! As a child, I thought the most glorious morning of the year would never arrive. Maybe, it's because my mind wasn't filled with to do lists and preparations. I was safe and warm, loved beyond measure by the best Mama and Daddy that a girl could have!
And I pray, that I too will leave this same legacy of love to my girls and their babies. What better gift could I give than unconditional love? And that they know, that nothing they could ever do would change that love...like Jesus loves us. Growing up, hugs were plentiful, there were kisses and I love you's before bed every night. And nothing money could buy can replace love and acceptance...nothing! So, I wish you, not just Merry Christmas...I wish you love and acceptance, Oh, and lots of hugs and kisses!
And don't forget there among the wrapping paper and ribbon you will find our Saviour...Christ the Lord! He, is the Greatest Gift of all!

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.


Love to All!

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is the greatest gift of all and I am thankful for the relationship I have with Him. God Bless.

Louise said...

You have such beautiful memories of your childhood ... and I know you cherish them. Not everyone has that luxury. Enjoy each memory Trish and I know you do. Mine, for the most part, aren't good ones.

Felisol said...

Amen!
Felisol

Samantha said...

Amen.
Love and hugs to you dear Trish.
I pray your dear sweet family has a blessed Christmas and enjoy making memories together.
They are blessed to have such a wonderful mom and grammy !!