Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Grace Of God


"We are in GA doing a show and Michael was just surprised with an award ceremony in his honor for the soldiers in Iraq he encourages with his music" Marcy English

Michael, I have two sons who have been in Afghanistan, Iraq, Omen, Korea, at various times, often for over a year. They so much need the ministry you are giving them. Sleeping in tents at night and listening to their buddies crying through the night and all the other things that terrorize these kids. The noise from the bombers taking off under the cover of darkness! Their families and kids at home so far away, living without Daddy to read to them and hug them at bedtime. What you are doing is awesome and I had tears running down my face as I read about it. What's a mother to do? Pray, Pray, Pray!!! And thank God for People like you who aren't afraid to serve Him.
I read this and just had to post it. Not because I am some crazed fan...BUT because of what I have seen God do in Michael's life...restoring him, to use for HIS glory!



Love to all!