Saturday, March 7, 2009
1. There was constant chatter and loud screeching. 16 girls make alot of noise!
2. Where one goes they all go...all in a row.
3. They carry Cell phones and IPods...things sure have changed since I was that age!
4. They consumed 36 cupcakes, 1 gal. of ice cream, 2 party pizza's, chips, doritoes, 8 - 2 liters of pop and 1 gallon of apple juice. Oh! and 3 double rolls of toilet paper were used, everytime I went in the bathroom I added a new roll!
5. They love Edward and Twilight.
6. I couldn't believe that they were doing hair in the bathroom from 3a.m. til 4:30a.m. but my hair products were a big hit!
7. They listen to lots of Taylor Swift music.
8. We experienced only intermittent periods of sleep...totally I may have gotten 2 hours. And several girls didn't sleep at all!
9. There was a bit of drama which came as no surprise since Madsy is Queen Drama.
10. At Breakfast...Tomer baked 3 lbs. of bacon, while I stood at the waffle iron for an hour and 1 gallon of O.J...gone. The girls were picked up by 11:30a.m. and our Madsy and Miss Em are back to sleep. Now, I will try to muster up enough energy to clean up around here and then I will be taking myself a nap!!!
Love to All!
Posted by Trish at 3/07/2009 12:09:00 PM