Saturday, March 21, 2009
1. As usual I started the day with my favorite Eight O'clock french vanilla coffee...little luxury.
2. Have the day all to myself...Tomer and our Ian are at the men's breakfast then off to the Church to put up the set for our Easter programs.
3. I am moving kind of slow this morning...gave blood yesterday and I find myself tired and cold for a couple of days afterward. But it is worth it...do you know that only 5 percent of the population gives blood and that every 3 seconds someone needs it???
4. My Kell hooked me up to a new internet service "Firefox" and I'm lovin' it...sooo much faster!!!
5. There is no sun and it is cold here this morning...the thermometer reads 30'.
6. Tomer and I are planning our trip home to Tennessee the week after Easter.
I'll take lots of pictures so that you can all see the beautiful hills where I was born!
7. Have to cut a friends hair...I'm pretty much retired as a hairdresser but have a few faithfuls that have stuck with me from the beginning.
8. This afternoon I have a hair cut appointment for myself...and I am blessed with a hairdresser who LISTENS!!!
9. Going to the Youth Dinner Theater tonight...a night out...another little luxury.
10. Thankful for another day...the Lord is faithful!!! Huge Blessings!
Love to All!
Posted by Trish at 3/21/2009 09:45:00 AM