Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just Call Me Grammy

It has been a very busy week!  Most importantly, my 6th Grandbaby arrived on Wednesday, October 9th.   He is precious and I am getting ready to leave shortly for a snuggle and a sniff.  Don't you just love the smell of newborns?  Straight from Heaven they are and I am so thankful for the precious gift of Jonas Luke.
Today, is also Homecoming for our firstborn Grandbaby Maddy...the doer of all things.  She is also the big sister of Jonas.  Pictures of this event will be posted soon!
Well, I have a full day ahead of me so I will not linger here.  I pray that you have a blessed and happy weekend...Mine surely is!  God is good!
~Blessings

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have been truly blessed. Enjoy little Jonas and I hope homecoming is perfect for Maddy!

Felisol said...

I'm so happy for all of you. I felt I lived with Kelly day by day for almost nine months. And then he was here, Jonas wonderboy.
Congratulations and wishing all the best for you and your grand family.

Crown of Beauty said...

Congratulations on your 6th grandbaby. What a wonderful name, too. I've seen the photos, and this little one is just so cute. I share your joy, dear Trish.

Love
Lidia