Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet Summertime, Summertime

Summer is here and that means that my Tomer is home.  As always, he is up before the Sun rises
and by the time I roll out of bed he is well into his day.  This morning the sound of the Shop Vac woke me up!  He is busy re-doing our bathroom downstairs and was vacuuming the floor before he started laying the Ceramic Tiles.  Not complaining!  If he is so willing to tackle his Honey-Do list...I will abide by his schedule. I just won't be "bright eyed and bushy tailed" as Mama always said.
So, that means that I have already accomplished a bunch around the house...I can't sit while he is working. Well I could...but it makes me feel guilty and just a wee bit lazy.  Sheesh... I can't keep up with him and later in the day I will be done...finished...beat and he will still be going!  Just like the Energizer Bunny...he goes and goes and me, I am like Dollar Store Batteries.  I start off like gang busters then...Okay, I'm done!   Lol.
Ooh, gotta go!  Guess who just came upstairs and said that we need to make a trip to Lowe's?   Yep, Tomer's on a mission and I guess I'll go along for the ride.  Maybe he'll buy me an Iced Coffee!
Catch Y'all later.
~Blessings

3 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

He is a 'worker bee' .. what a good guy and talented to tackle so many home projects. Is that a passion flower? If so .. it's so pretty it looks 'fake' :) Have a blessed day.

xx C

Pat said...

That's our Tom...a busy bee! I admire his energy, I think he got me family share!LOL!
love you sissy!

Felisol said...

I think Tomer is happy being himself, and knows you well enough to value all your qualities.
Just be your own wonderful self and he'll be satisfied.
Hope you'll have a wonderful summer together.