Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Little Of This And A Lot Of Nothing


Greenwald Herkimer House in Historic Heritage Park, Taylor Michigan.

Here it is Saturday...where did the week go!? Actually, what happened to February???
It is almost behind us and Winter will soon be gone. Well, if you can call this Winter!? We, have had hardly any snow, lots of rain and mild temps for the most part...Snaters have nothing to complain about.
Hmmm...Where am I going with this? Don't have a clue!
I just felt the need to write, but don't have the need to say anything important. So, I will ramble a bit if you don't mind? Well, even if you do...here goes. Lol.
This month we have celebrated 4 Birthdays, I have had Dr. and Dentist Appointments, Bone Density Scans Oh, and a Mammogram! Thank the Lord all is well. I am healthy and whole and thankfully will get to keep my teeth all my live long days! Hallelujah!
I have spent time cleaning and can I just say that "I despise cleaning Window Blinds!" How tedious and not fun! But they had to be done, since the morning sun lit up the dusty ol' things and I couldn't bear looking at them any longer!
I know...Yada, Yada, Yada, what trivial news. But it's all I've got...except for Jesus is good and Jesus is faithul. And Oh, how I love Jesus!
Well, I need to get off here. My Tomer has informed me that I am leaving the house today. So, I'd best get dressed because when Tomer is ready...he doesn't like to be kept waiting. I love you all!
~Blessings

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Enjoyed all your news, especially the news that you are healthy and whole. Hope you have a wonderful day with your hubby and a nice Lord's day.
Love,
Sandy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad all of your appointments went well. I don't like cleaning the blinds either. Ours need a good cleaning. We do have wooden ones that I paid extra for the cord not to go through them so each one can be slid out which is cool but still very time consuming to clean.
Have a nice weekend.

Mrs. Mac said...

It's good not to make our hubby's wait while we dilly dally to get ready. Thank you for sharing your love for Jesus.