Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catching Up



Here it is Saturday! I am happily catching up on some of the housework, that was ignored while I had the cooties. Dusting the bedrooms and doing things, that only I knew were needing to be done. Little unseen corners...Hmmm, makes me ponder on the little things in my life that are seen only by God. Can I catch up with those things I let go...when I know what God expects of me?
Life gets busy...too busy! I am trying, to not just take care of my household chores but make the work that God has for me in His House (my body, mind and Spirit) most important.
After all, He made these hands to be used for His glory. So today,I lift them in Praise and thank the Lord for His goodness. I am blessed.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Amen! Hope your feeling better now. Have a nice weekend and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sandy said...

I always clean my house on
Saturdays. Even when I was a
kid my mom made me clean my
room before I could go out and
play. That's okay because I
really like to clean. I think
now though I am going to think
of the "little unseen corners"
in my life when I clean. I like
that! I am inspired now to pray
even more as I clean! Thanks,
fellow Michael fan! ;-)
If I don't "talk" to you again
before Thursday, I hope you and
your family have a blessed and
happy Thanksgiving together!!
Love,
Sandy

Pat said...

I'm lifting my hands in praise with you sissy!
ps
there are no corners in your house that need to be cleaned!!

Felisol said...

Dear Trish,
I think you are diligently and hard working, at home and at church with both body and soul.
My educated guess is that the Lord is satisfied and smiling when looking down at his daughter Trish.

I'm happy that you made me aware in such a sweet and gentle way, that I'd mixed up the begonias withe the geraniums.
You're a great and dear scarf sister.