Thursday, September 9, 2010

Visions...


Fiery Sunset over Lake Huron. East Tawas, Michigan.

Another busy day is coming to an end and it's time to wind down before bed. My day was good. No, it was blessed! Filled with taking care of 2 busy grandboys, picking up the other 3 grands after school, taking Lou to ball practice and finally going to Ian's ball game. (they won...Rah!) It was freezing! So, as soon as I got in I changed into sweats and put socks on my frozen piggies. The chill of Autumn is in the air! And ya' know what? I am ready for it. The changing of seasons is what I love about Michigan; each one so dramatically different and beautiful.
Soon, I will decorate my home with the vibrant colors of Fall. And of course, fill all candy dishes with my favorite Candy Corn. This morning, Kell blessed me with a yummy smelling Swan Creek Candle...Pumpkin Spice, the perfect scent for this time of year!
Yep, tonight there are visions of Pumpkins, Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Apple Orchards running through my head. I am one happy grammy! Good night all.
~blessings~

4 comments:

Felisol said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Made the sun shine a little brighter and my heart feel a little warmer all across the sea.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It all sounds perfect. God Bless.

Mrs. Mac said...

What a full day you had with the grands :) This is my favorite time of the year. Time for baking and putting an extra blanket on the bed. I actually turned on the little stove/heater in my great room this morning .. just couldn't get warm. Have a blessed weekend.

Pat said...

Your vision of God's blessings is always clear to you...that's what makes your heart so glad!
I've slowly been getting my fall decorations out too, they make me happy like a little child! BUT, I MUST BUY CANDY CORN! Tee hee..