Saturday, November 14, 2009
1. Here I am, just me and my coffee...Yes, Tomer is once again in the woods of Bronson. Today is the last day of Bow Season and tomorrow is Opening day of Gun Season.
2. I am kind of tired this morning, thanks to the Alarm clock blasting me awake in the middle of the night...wonder which one of the Grandboys did that!
3. Have a Hair Appointment at Noon...would like a new Do, but I am not feeling adventurous so I will just get a trim.
4. Errands to run and shopping to do. Since I felt bad all week, I didn't leave this house until last night and that was because I was down to my last roll of toilet paper!
5. Need to stop at the Beauty Supply since I am running low on Nail Polish and a few other necessities. Where I, as always...spend more than planned.
6. Wow! It is really quiet here this morning!
7. Went on Amazon.com and ordered myself the New Gaither Vocal Band CD and since Tomer has been wanting Revelation by Third Day I ordered that too. It will be a Merry Christmas surprise!
8. Well, a Lawn Mower has just broken the silence of the morning. One of the neighbors must be chomping leaves.
9. Will laundrocize later on after my errands are done...what fun!
10, Our Divine Miss Em is spending the night so Supper will be take out Pizza and I know we will make a run to Family Video for a movie or two. We will sit by the fire, eating Pizza and watching movies...Life is just plain wonderful!
Love to all!
Posted by Trish at 11/14/2009 08:35:00 AM