Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Time


Emilee and Grammy

Since we will be leaving for Chicago, in the morning. We celebrated, our Divine Miss Em's, birthday tonight. She requested Fried Cabbage and Noodles and Lime Pineapple Pie for her Birthday Meal. I just put candles on the pie and she was one happy girl!
I am, so excited about packing up and heading out, in the morning for my cousin Glenn's Wedding. Mama has called me twice today and we cannot wait to meet up in Chicago and spend a few days together.
Family Celebrations...Birthdays...Weddings. Sweet time together...we are blessed beyond measure. God is faithful.
See you when we get back! Please pray for our travels?

Love to all

7 comments:

Louise said...

Have a wonderful time my friend!

Mrs. Mac said...

Have a safe passage to Chicago .. driving I presume?? Take some pics to share .. enjoy your mama and family!!!

Hugs,

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a wonderful time. Chicago, Wedding, Mama = Fun!

Felisol said...

Praying for your safe journey and a happy gathering.
Em is such a cutie, I bet you had a wonderful birthday gathering as well.
From Felisol

Samantha said...

What a wonderful birthday meal,
and that pie sounds delicious !
Praying you have a very blessed safe trip.
Take care and have a lovely time !

Deb said...

I've been neglecting my comments!! Wanted to take a moment today to say that I've been praying for you! Anxious to see photos when you return!

You can check our Sister's blog for updates on Brillo Man --thanks for your prayers!!!

May God bless you abundantly today! Love you!!

Constance said...

Hoping you had a safe trip, we did and it was great spending some time with precious people!
Connie