Friday, September 11, 2009
1. Up and at 'em early to get dolled up for a morning out with my guy...I'm in need of a new hair style...just don't know what!
2. First stop... a nice little restaurant for breakfast.
2. Next a trip to the Mart for groceries and a few essentials.
3. Make a Mexican Wedding Cake for Tomer's birthday celebration.
4. Can't forget the scrubbing of the Bathroom...that I think is my favorite chore...love when it sparkles.
5. Put together a pot of Stuffed Cabbage...the birthday boy's request.
6. Saurkraut and Kolbasz will be simmering in the Crock Pot.
7. More cooking but not sure what as yet.
8. By now I'll be ready to have a nice cup of coffee and sit a spell...did most of my cleaning yesterday after the boys left for the day...made me so happy to have it done.
9. We need a few decorations and it's not a birthday in this house without balloons...I love them!!!
10. Enjoy time with family...Pat and Hal are coming. I can't wait spend time with our favorite people!!!
Love to All!
Posted by Trish at 9/11/2009 10:58:00 PM