Saturday, May 2, 2009
1. Emilee spent the night...that means that early girl was up at 5a.m...loud moan.
2. Em and I made our favorite homemade waffles, with just a touch of cinnamon.
3. Em, is now floating in the tub and I will shower next. Tomer, the early guy is already showered and ready for the day...Ugh!
4. Have to be at the ball field by Noon...Ian has a game...Go Eman!
5. Make a Pit Stop on the way to the the game at those golden arches for coffee...it is my Tomer's favorite. It's growing on me...hey, this ol' grammy never turns down coffee!
6. Then it's home to laundrocize...my favorite chore!
7. But first, I'd best hit the Family Dollar store for detergent or I will probably run out, before I'm done.
8. Of course, there's always the question...What's for Supper? Honestly, I have no clue...Hmmm.
9. Have a Baby Shower to go to tomorrow...Fun!
10. We (Tomer & I) are beginning a Dave Ramsey class "Financial Peace" It starts tomorrow night at the church...before church at 5:30. (Makes for a long day.) We are not in debt, house is paid for...but Tomer feels we might learn something. Guess we're never too old for that!
Have a blessed weekend!
Love to All!
Posted by Trish at 5/02/2009 08:14:00 AM