Saturday, April 11, 2009
1. Had my usual Coffee and Raisin Bran.
2. Papa (Tomer) is taking Em and Xavie to the Church's annual Easter Egg hunt.
4. Trip to Walgreen's...I forgot pantyhose.
5. Baking for Easter dinner.
6. Easter goody bags made for our Sunday School class in the morning.
7. Eggs all filled and ready to hide for the Grandbabies Easter Egg hunt
8. Do some cleaning and dusting...my usual chores.
9. Packing...Woo Hoo! Going home to Tennessee.
10. Time with my man...Tomer.
Have a wonderful, blessed Easter...don't eat too much!
Love to All!
Posted by Trish at 4/11/2009 08:41:00 AM