Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Where Has The Time Gone

After getting Xavier off to school and straightening up the house, this morning...I decided to check up on my Blog friends.  I, am missing being part of your daily lives and now I know why!  I haven't written a post since August...Oh my word!
This got me to thinking...Why?  What, have I been doing, that has kept me from something that I love?  After pondering this question...I realize that it's Facebook...sigh.  I find that quite sad...my time has been spent, reading a lot of peoples murmuring and complaining and quite frankly, way too much political drivel.
I want to hear about your families...your joys and yes, even your trials and rejoice in your triumphs.  I want to feel more intimacy and depth and share Jesus and rejoice, as you share Him too.
Some of you are friends because of Blogging...friends that I cherish and I, am so thankful for the privilege of knowing you across the miles.  So, my dear friends...I will be here more often, to share my thoughts and seek out yours.  

~Blessings
 

6 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

I am pulling away from FB .. mostly lurking. Blogging is much better place to share God, home and family :) Great reminder, Trish.

Saija said...

nice to read here ... i share more of my spiritual life on my blog... it's good to get encouragement from others!!! big big (hugs)

Sandy said...

Good to see you back, Trish. Perhaps I can get back too. I will try.
Blessings~

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Since August??? I do see you on Facebook which is nice. I have a lot of friends who only do Facebook now but it's not quite the same thing. I don't have much to blog about but I still like having the ongoing family journal. Glad your here today.....

Felisol said...

I keep thinking I'd like start blogging again. Even so, my life and time are kind of short. Have done some Norwegian Instagramming. I feel I need to provoke and encourage my fellow Norwegian pilgrims. Norway has been almost cut off from Christianity without really knowing it. I need to " preach" and provoke while I still can. Things are changing swiftly.

Margie said...

I just started getting back to blogging