Monday, March 23, 2015

Ready In Season

Our Blog prompt for this month is "Ready In Season."  While pondering this, I asked myself...are you ready?  Ready for anything!?  My thoughts, immediately went to the time that we are living in.  Days are dark.  Things that were unheard of, shocking and well, just plain wrong have sadly, become the norm, here in the good ol' US of A.
Most things on television are disturbing, digusting really. Nudity, vile language, sorcery, lying, cheating in school, on the job and on our spouses and we don't bat an eye nor turn the thing off!
I have been reading a book called "Why Holiness Matters" and I know the things that I need to change in my life.  The television doesn't get turned on in the mornings, time with The Lord comes first.  I am working to be like Jesus. 
The Word hasn't changed...this world has.  A new season has come to my life,  It is time to be ready in season and out.
Lord, I am Yours...

Be ready in season and out of season.  II Timothy 4:2

~Blessings



 

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Amen! Its time to be ready!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I agree, we are in a bad place and it is time to be ready!