Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


My pies are out of the oven...later tonight my Tomer and I will have our traditional taste testing with lots of whipped cream!
Tomorrow, we will gather round the table with our daughters and their families and thank the Lord for His many blessings. I Pray that your day is filled with hope and joy...
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5
~Blessings~

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you, Trish. Hope your
day is blessed too.
I am thankful for you!
Blessings,
Sandy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you Trish. Enjoy your day!

Pat said...

Are your tummy's all full? LOL!
Love you sissy!

Trish said...

Pat...too full. Am wearing my fat pants!