Friday, May 28, 2010

Remembering...


Thank you Daddy, a proud World War II Veteran. Who until the day he died, couldn't speak about what he had seen. And Tomer, a Vietnam Veteran. Who still doesn't speak of some things. And to this day, cannot watch movies about that war. You, are my heroes.


Pause a moment and give thanks for our freedom, bought with the lives and sacrifices of our men and women who answered the call. Thank you to all of our veterans.


Have a blessed Memorial Day Weekend.

4 comments:

Felisol said...

It's so sad that still men and woman have to lay down their lives for our freedom and welfare.
Their sacrifice must not be forgotten.

Just Breathe said...

Thank you, you have a beautiful weekend.

Felisol said...

P.S. Do you think Tomer would accept a hug from me.., just because?
(I have seen some Vietnam movies. They still haunt me in my dreams.)

Trish said...

Felisol...I will give Tom a hug. Thank you!