Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...


I would like to thank Debby over at Just Breathe for this Friendly Blogger Award! She is always so faithful to leave comments. Love you Debby and appreciate your ministry and friendship!

The following Blog Friends have been faithful in leaving lovely comments. And I want to send a BIG thank you to all who stop here for your friendship!
So, I pass this Friendly Blogger Award on to....

Samantha at Sweet Southern Journey.
Pat at Living on Grace.
Kellerbell at Pickle Juice
Sara at Seasons of Grace
Debby at Just Breathe...I have to send it right back at you because you are ever faithful!

Love to All!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much for passing it back to me. I appreciate it!

Samantha said...

Thank you so much Trish for this beautiful award, I will get it posted soon !