Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY VETERANS DAY


Davis Monthan Air Force Base...Tucson Arizona. Our honeymoon was spent making the drive from Michigan to Tom's first Base after Tech school. We spent a year and a half here...wonderful memories.



Nellis Air Force Base..Las Vegas, Nevada where we spent Tom's last year of service. Back gate...flight line.

Today, I am thankful for all of our Veterans. Having been an Air Force Wife, I know, the pain of saying goodbye and watching as my Soldier walks onto a plane, knowing that I won't see his face nor hear his voice for a year. I pray today, for there are those facing this same sadness. Just a different time, a different war. And I am proud of my Tomer (they called him Andy) and remember the boys who served with him...Jerry, Jim, Cam, Jose, Lalo, Eddie, Mushy, Duke and so many more. Thank you is not enough.

Love to all!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is a day of honor and I am proud to be an American.

Mrs. Mac said...

I am so very grateful for the service and sacrifices our service men and women make each day ... and for their families left behind. Thank you, Tomer, for serving our country.