Monday, November 9, 2009

Blah....


After a wonderful weekend...A Church Leadership Conference with wonderful people at a beautiful place in the country. I came home refreshed, renewed and ready to take on whatever, God wants of me.
But, Sunday night I got the Cooties...so here I am doing nothing. Feeling headachey, nauseous and tired. So, I guess God wants me to be still and listen and that's just what this ol' gal is doing! I covet your prayers, not just for myself but my Grandbabies Maddy who has Bronchitis and Ian who is being treated for the H1N1 Virus.
Oh, and for my Kellerbell their Mama, she is exhausted.
Thank you...

Love to All!

8 comments:

Pat said...

Goodness....I'm praying for each of you individually and in a group and every other which way I can think of!
Dear Father, I ask that this illness that has fallen on Trish and her family be short lived, that they are restored to perfect health and strength. I ask a double portion of grace for Kelly as she takes care of her family. We will not fail to give you all the glory as we claim this healing. In Jesus name...Amen!

Felisol said...

Amen
From Felisol
num in both arms from swineflue and ordinary flue shots.
I can pray though and I do.

Louise said...

I too Amen Pat's prayer. Have been praying for Kell & the kids. So many are sick. Take care dear Trish. I love you.

donna said...

I too have been praying for them...

love u
donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the graphics. Glad your weekend was good. Praying for you, your grandkids and their mother.
Get well soon!

Mrs. Mac said...

Aaah, even the teacup (in pic) is looking sad faced. I am right now praying for your list of loved ones and for you! Feel better soon.

Hugs

Samantha said...

Praying for you sweet Trish and your dear family.

Margie said...

AMEN To Pat's prayer and I hope you all feel better soon!